Nov 21, 2014
Hello Toms, I am looking to get HP 455 Quad Core Laptop and I was wondering how does it cope with gaming on low, med settings?

Specs:

Processor: AMD A10-7300 APU 1.9GHz with Radeon R6 Graphics featuring 10 Compute Cores (4 CPU + 6 GPU) Quad Core
Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L 1 x SODIMM
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Graphics: Radeon R6 Graphics featuring 10 Compute Cores (4 CPU + 6 GPU)

How would it cope with BF4 and GTA V? I am talking the lowest settings there is.

I have a high end gaming PC in my living room so that is my main gaming machine, but I was just wondering would laptop be able to run any games or not so i could get away from the desk time to time.

Also the laptop comes with Ubuntu Linux, can I install Windows on it as soon as i buy it? or is hardware specified for Linux system.

Thanks Toms!

Solution
A few game play searches on YouTube found some examples of those games running on the A10-7300 so I'm under the impression some decent gaming at lower settings can happen.

I know of no reason any current version of Windows shouldn't work in that laptop, I'd say yes, put Windows on it if you want. I think it might be less expensive to find a laptop with the A10 APU and Windows already installed, that might be something to check.
A few game play searches on YouTube found some examples of those games running on the A10-7300 so I'm under the impression some decent gaming at lower settings can happen.

I know of no reason any current version of Windows shouldn't work in that laptop, I'd say yes, put Windows on it if you want. I think it might be less expensive to find a laptop with the A10 APU and Windows already installed, that might be something to check.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS