HP DV2500

G

to HP Management, One thing to point out, we, the consumers don't understand why Hewlet Packard Management allowed such product to go into the market with factory defects, like the HP DV2500 notebook? without any responsibility to fix this up. they should have recalled all (HP DV 2500) and pay back all consumers who purchased it. We, consumers has the rights to punish such company who do not do their responsibility towards their customers. These actions from HP will result for their product to become unpopular because of "lost of trust" from the consumer. next time i buy, how would i be so sure that my HP laptop will perform according to my expectation? aaa no way, i will just buy toshiba or dell or other laptop but not HP.

drriley2

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2011
to HP Management, One thing to point out, we, the consumers don't understand why Hewlet Packard Management allowed such product to go into the market with factory defects, like the HP DV2500 notebook? without any responsibility to fix this up. they should have recalled all (HP DV 2500) and pay back all consumers who purchased it. We, consumers has the rights to punish such company who do not do their responsibility towards their customers. These actions from HP will result for their product to become unpopular because of "lost of trust" from the consumer. next time i buy, how would i be so sure that my HP laptop will perform according to my expectation? aaa no way, i will just buy toshiba or dell or other laptop but not HP.

I have found a way to permentaly fix this problem. It is a very bad design and have redesigned it and repaired mine. Total cost if you do it yourself about 10 cents. If you want to know how email me at drriley2@yahoo.com