HP iPAQ RX3417

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Few months ago I was looking for a PDA with camera and WLAN. I found 2
from Sony CLIE (haven't bought it yet). Now I just saw the RX3417 in a
shop. Is this one new?
I checked HP site and also found two with camera and WLAN, e.g. RX3415,
RX3715. But can't find RX3417. Which one is newer?
Where can I find more information or reviews?

thanks
Phuoc Can HUA

--
_/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__/\_
www.huaonline.com
My Homepage is my Castle
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

I just got a new rx3115, which is the 3415's little, slightly slower,
cameraless, brother. It is a new line from HP. I've only had it for about
one month now and I think its a great little device. I've been searching for
more information about the product line myself - HP is just doing a bang up
job promoting there new Mobile Media line ;-) I've only found bits and
pieces - this one being by far the best... an actual review.
http://www.brighthand.com/article/iPAQ_rx3000_Series_Overview?site=PPC

-ds

"Phuoc" wrote:

> Few months ago I was looking for a PDA with camera and WLAN. I found 2
> from Sony CLIE (haven't bought it yet). Now I just saw the RX3417 in a
> shop. Is this one new?
> I checked HP site and also found two with camera and WLAN, e.g. RX3415,
> RX3715. But can't find RX3417. Which one is newer?
> Where can I find more information or reviews?
>
> thanks
> Phuoc Can HUA
>
> --
> _/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__/\_
> www.huaonline.com
> My Homepage is my Castle
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Do you know anything about rx3417?
http://h50025.www5.hp.com/hpcom/nz_en/11_26_60_2938_FA280A.html
When I compare it with rx3415:
http://h50025.www5.hp.com/hpcom/nz_en/11_26_60_2938_FA281A.html
I seems there are only differences in battery and memory. Did they come
out at the same time?
Actually, I don't need a latest model. But I read that HP had some bad
reputation in PDA's in the past and the RX3000 series are going to change.
How is Samsung processor? I didn't know that Samsung produce processor for
PDA's :)

Phuoc Can HUA

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:07:05 -0700, TheOrange
<TheOrange@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I just got a new rx3115, which is the 3415's little, slightly slower,
> cameraless, brother. It is a new line from HP. I've only had it for
> about
> one month now and I think its a great little device. I've been
> searching for
> more information about the product line myself - HP is just doing a bang
> up
> job promoting there new Mobile Media line ;-) I've only found bits and
> pieces - this one being by far the best... an actual review.
> http://www.brighthand.com/article/iPAQ_rx3000_Series_Overview?site=PPC
>
> -ds
--
_/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__/\_
www.huaonline.com
My Homepage is my Castle
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

I didnt do much reading up on mine - it was sprung on me when I returned my
old PPC. I'm reasearching it now. In addition to Technet, try
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=16 - they too seem to
be a helpful group.

"Phuoc" wrote:

> Do you know anything about rx3417?
> http://h50025.www5.hp.com/hpcom/nz_en/11_26_60_2938_FA280A.html
> When I compare it with rx3415:
> http://h50025.www5.hp.com/hpcom/nz_en/11_26_60_2938_FA281A.html
> I seems there are only differences in battery and memory. Did they come
> out at the same time?
> Actually, I don't need a latest model. But I read that HP had some bad
> reputation in PDA's in the past and the RX3000 series are going to change.
> How is Samsung processor? I didn't know that Samsung produce processor for
> PDA's :)
>
> Phuoc Can HUA
>
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:07:05 -0700, TheOrange
> <TheOrange@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > I just got a new rx3115, which is the 3415's little, slightly slower,
> > cameraless, brother. It is a new line from HP. I've only had it for
> > about
> > one month now and I think its a great little device. I've been
> > searching for
> > more information about the product line myself - HP is just doing a bang
> > up
> > job promoting there new Mobile Media line ;-) I've only found bits and
> > pieces - this one being by far the best... an actual review.
> > http://www.brighthand.com/article/iPAQ_rx3000_Series_Overview?site=PPC
> >
> > -ds
> --
> _/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__/\_
> www.huaonline.com
> My Homepage is my Castle
>
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Windows Phone 1

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS