Question HP Pavilion 15 BC400NA won’t turn on after cleaning the inside of my laptop

Sep 17, 2022
I have a HP pavilion 15 series notebook BC400NA)

My laptop keys wasn’t working so I decided to remove the back of it and give it a small clean. I took out the screws and only touched the 2 fans, the SSD and the battery, however now it won’t power on at all. When the button is pressed the power light just flashes on and off and nothing within the machine happens.

I have tried taking out the ssd and battery, holding down the power button for 20+ seconds and just having the charger plugged in. Sometimes nothing happens at all, other times nothing happens at all with the addition of a blinking power light (this happens when the charger is in). The SSD should be fine as it’s worked normally in my laptop for almost a year now. Does anyone have any solutions? I can take a photo of my laptops components if that may help at all. Thanks.

Oct 30, 2022
I have a HP pavilion 15 series notebook BC400NA)

My laptop keys wasn’t working so I decided to remove the back of it and give it a small clean. I took out the screws and only touched the 2 fans, the SSD and the battery, however now it won’t power on at all. When the button is pressed the power light just flashes on and off and nothing within the machine happens.

I have tried taking out the ssd and battery, holding down the power button for 20+ seconds and just having the charger plugged in. Sometimes nothing happens at all, other times nothing happens at all with the addition of a blinking power light (this happens when the charger is in). The SSD should be fine as it’s worked normally in my laptop for almost a year now. Does anyone have any solutions? I can take a photo of my laptops components if that may help at all. Thanks.
Soo it happened to me as well and I did the same thing on my Hp 15s laptop and all I did was open it once again (which does nothing) and take out the SSD (2 in my case) and also the audio component. Place it in again when the laptop was plugged in
It turned on after I pushed the on button. Took 2 mins to start up