HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p289sa - Huion driver lowers performance

Chief_GFX117

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
Hello

I have HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p289sa Laptop. you can check it's specs by clicking on the name.

I have a problem with Huion graphic tablets driver on both windows 8.1 and 10 as performance simply drops.

For example: playing Blur without Huion driver installed .. game runs on 25 FPS ... with huion driver installed.. the game runs on 10 FPS
Photoshop lags when huion driver is installed.

tried on many AMD drivers and many Huion drivers ... all ways lead to failure.
Considering that the problem is in the tablet or the drivers, i tried them on a Fujitsu laptop with Intel processor and Nvidia VGA and it worked absolutely fine.

So, going back to my laptop after making sure the tablet and drivers are fine.. When i try use the tablet on Photoshop, if i moved the pen ( cursor) while using a keyboard shortcut .. the canvas freeze till i remove my pen away from tablet ( so tablet goes off) or switch tabs to any other software and switching back to photoshop.

It's weird and i couldn't find any similar problem like it.. even huion support team had a long run with me trying to figure out the problem but it came to a dead end and it's not their fault if their products run fine on my other laptop!

anyway. my current OS is windows 10 64bit / AMD drivers installed from device manager i have no idea which drivers are installed but they are doing fine/ Huion driver uninstalled.

I still don't know what causes this kind of ( conflict? ) between Huion driver and (... i don't know what)

PS: the problem in Photoshop happens only when [PCTablet Support] Checked in Huion driver which allows me to use pen sensitivity
But the peroformance is always low as long as the driver is installed.

Any HEEEEEELP would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Chief_GFX117

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016

I don't know much about hardware but i was told it's an APU
2 Graphic cards [ HD 8610G Primary and R7 M260 linked]
I think Photoshop recognizes the R7 M260 for it's work

but anyway
i did that once on 8.1 with no different results :/
would that differ on windows 10 ?!

Chief_GFX117

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
Well.. I gave it a try on win 10 but it didn't give any different results
isn't there any way i can find out what's making a conflict between itself and the huion driver ?

TRENDING THREADS