HP Probook 4445s auto hybernates

BalaangAliwas

Honorable
Nov 17, 2013
in July this year,I bought 2 units of HP Probook 4445s with an AMD A6-4400M APU processor with HD Radeon 7520G integrated, & 8Gb RAM and both of them auto shut down or hybernate.I've already tweaked in Power Options & on HP Power Assistant not to hybernate;searched thru HP website via product number,downloaded & installed correct drivers,Device Manager has no warnings & says drivers are up to date;ran HP Softpaq Download Manager for latest drivers=downloaded & installed;downloaded and installed updates via HP Support Assistant;downloaded & installed Windows updates; scanned with Avira with the latest updates;disabbled Virtualization inBIOS;reformatted & installed Win7 (Home Premium,Pro,& Ultimate both x64 & x86);tried also Win8 x64; tried CPUID Hardware Monitor=temp spiked to 127 Celsius max then it shuts down,sometimes records shows between 48 & 73 Celsius before it shuts down;stable GPU Clock is at 334MHz at 43 deg Celsius;fan & vents are clean;placed new thermal compound; used i8kfangui31_x32, RM CPU Performance Test, Advanced SystemCare Pro=cleaned & optimized,MemTestx86=passed; tried booting it on clean state under system config;aimed my room fan direct on the laptop = NOTHING WORKED!!

i sent the other one to HP Service Center & got it back after 3 months but this time it freezes after a couple of hours of use. I also noticed they replaced one of the memory cards w/a different one although it says on the sticker "Kingston" but says "Nanya" on the chips 4Gb still though,while the 4Gb Hynix still there. where I come from is a place full of corrupt people.So, I got paranoid & sent it back to the Service Center. I got a bitter taste in my mouth now when it comes to service centers. So i kept the other one,continued working on it & landed here. What must I do?please help me....

BalaangAliwas

Honorable
Nov 17, 2013
for those who took time to read my post, thank you but don't bother anymore. I was able to figure out what was causing it by isolation method. quite tedious and old fashioned but it worked.RESOLVED.
thanks guys

Awesomekiben

Estimable
Mar 6, 2014

How were you able to resolve the concern sir? I'm having the same issue

Jonathan Malangis

Estimable
May 7, 2015

bro! how did you solve it?