HP Probook 450 G5 won't turn on and there are no lights

Jan 23, 2019
My father used this laptop when the screen went black. There was no ac adapter connected only, an external hdd and a wireless mouse usb connector.
I unplugged everything then connected the ac adapter but there are no lights next to the adapter. Then i unplugged the ac adapter from the laptop to try reseting it by holding down the power button (I can't remove the battery) and plugged back the ac adapter, but it doesn't work. Tried multiple times. There are no damage on the ac adapter or on the laptop. It's a new laptop about 2 weeks old. We bought a Solid-state Drive (SSD) Samsung 970 EVO, 250GB, PCI Express, M.2 in it, but it worked well. The laptop was resealed, but there was nothing wrong with it when we bought it, only the hdd was not placed well and we had to reconnect it.
Please can someone help me?

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from aryjozsef7 : "HP Probook 450 G5 won't turn on and no lights"

Jan 23, 2019
I left plugged in the computer the whole night and now it can start, but the sceern is black. I don't think the RAM is the problem, because it doesn't die, but the screen won't turn on. I connected a different monitor, but it does not show anything. Can someone help?