milos657

Estimable
Mar 1, 2014
My htc one is now working on stock sense 5.5 rom and my top speaker is loud and clear while bottom speaker is really quiet. My question is does any of you know hot to fix this and could it be fixed with transfering to cyanogenmod ? Is it 100% harware issue or is it software. Because it's working, but real quiet.
Thanks folks !
Note: it's htc one m7 . Sometimes my top speaker, witch is working fine, also gets quiet on level of bottom speaker and than after couple of sec/min it turns back on on normal volume, while bottom speaker stays quiet.Sorry for poor English ;)

Solution

Zircoben

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014

That's weird. I have an M7 too, and I have flashed to Cyanogenmod and stuff too, and I really don't think that would do anything, but it is worth a try. It WILL break your warranty though. Is your warranty still going?

milos657

Estimable
Mar 1, 2014

Nope, warranty has expired but i don't know if i will be able to return back to stock sense if it turns out to be hardware problem and not software.

Zircoben

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014

You can use an RUU. Look it up with your specific model number and your carrier. Make sure you have the right build.

Solution