HTC Responds to Apple's Suit With Disagreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtm4trix

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
Apple and Steve Jobs in particular can go take a long walk off a short pier. After buying an iPhone and iPod touch a couple of years ago, Apple's behavior with app developers and Apple's less than stellar product support, I will never buy any Apple products again. Can't wait for the Nexus One to come to big red so I can ditch this POS cell phone and crappy ass AT&T service. More bars? What a joke!

borisof007

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
This thing is silly. It started out with Nokia suing apple, and now everyone is just saying "well, let's just get any possibility of any future lawsuit out of the way now so that our future products won't have any patent issues". This will take years and probably get no where. At least they're stimulating the economy in their own way by providing their lawyers with something to do.

hakesterman

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
This Lawsuit isn't going to go anywhere. What will happen is Apple will spend millions trying this lawsuit and in the end they will lose and they will pass their loss onto their customers through higher Itunes fee's and higher App Fee's. Yes that's Apple for you!

G

hummmmmm.............. what can i say about this? apple and innovate? uh... well if that's the case then apple's cover is blown. too bad this is over something as silly as underclocking.

G

Didn't Apple patent the 404 Error Message too. Watch out guys your infringing on them by posting 404 Error. Oooops so did I.

Give em Hell HTC.

CptTripps

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
You know, I hate Itunes but must use it to sync my ipod. What I don't have to do is buy anymore songs from Itunes. Honestly I liked the convenience but there are plenty of sites (legal) where I can buy the songs and just drop them in my itunes folder.

Fuck you apple.

audioee

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2007
[citation][nom]CptTripps[/nom]You know, I hate Itunes but must use it to sync my ipod.[/citation]

CptTripps,

To get rid of iTunes, try MediaMonkey. I don't work for them. But I borrowed my friends Nano over the holidays and MediaMonkey syncs to the Nano fine.

G

Forget itunes, amazon.com has better selection and no DRM. Lose itunes, the newest iteration of windows media outclasses it and syncs with my iphone.

I hacked my ipod into a doorstop. Wonder if apple patented that?

Oh, and T minus 10 until iMarcus iYam posts an article that either bashes M$ or praises apple. (He always does that after McEntegart posts anything remotely criticizing apple.)

the associate

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
I'm proud to say i've never, and will never buy apple products for as long as I live. I'm also proud that, since the days of windows millennium, I have never and will never install apple based software on my pc.

To quote CptTripps, Fuck you apple.

These douche bags even tried to sue a god damn school because their logo was an apple, even though it looked 100% different than apple`s logo. Anyone remember that lame tard garbage?

Status
Not open for further replies.