Solved! Htpc to Receiver Audio Sync Issue!

Sean8605

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017
I am having an audio sync issue while using power dvd 17 ultra in combination with the following hardware...

- intel i7 6700 @ 4ghz
- evga gtx 1060 6gb gpu
- lg wh16ns40 blu ray drive
- Yamaha rx v379 Reciever

I have the htpc hooked up from hdmi on the gpu to the yamaha receiver.. And the yamaha receiver sends video to my Tv.

What can I do to troubleshoot this issue? Can the Hz be the issue?

Problem 2: if I enable any of the audio enhancements using power dvd I get random "scratchy" sounds during playback. Is there something wrong with my setup? Ive searched all over google..cant find an answer!

Sean8605

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017

It was on already.. Maybe it was causing the problem? I might have found the issue.. There is a popup in power dvd that asks if I want it to automatically change the refresh rate .. (It changes it to 60) and I let it.. I got that auto setting turned off...and it seems better now. I dont k ow wjy it detrcted that refresh rate if it wasnt right o.o

Sean8605

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017

It was on already.. Maybe it was causing the problem? I might have found the issue.. There is a popup in power dvd that asks if I want it to automatically change the refresh rate .. (It changes it to 60) and I let it.. I got that auto setting turned off...and it seems better now. I dont k ow wjy it detrcted that refresh rate if it wasnt right o.o

rgd1101

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Sean8605 : "Issue with blu ray drive and Power DVD 17!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Audio 0
Wiggum1623 Audio 0
C Audio 1
F Audio 0
J Audio 1
D Audio 2
Neil Stevens Audio 0