Hulu with Live TV Review: A True Cord-Cutting Contender

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechRegular

Prominent
May 11, 2017
I like Hulu Live TV so far. However, the ads really are terrible. I'd be willing to pay an extra couple bucks a month to remove the ads, but I really don't think I should have to. The DVR should function like... you know... a DVR... The new layout is also a little difficult to navigate through to find a live TV guide. When you find it, it takes a lot of scrolling to see everything. I'd like to see that changed as well.

snotnugget

Prominent
May 14, 2017
No mention of audio quality? I know PS Vue only streams in stereo so if you have a surround system your not loving the difference.

jaymesanchez1

Prominent
Jan 11, 2018
After reading all that was on this page you seem not to mention the ubseen amount of BUFFERING!!! It's 430am and I am so frustrated with Hulu. So mad! I can't even enjoy my news. But this morning is not the only time this as happened. Buffering all the time everyday every night. I want Hulu to know about this. I'm running 150mp. So....

bergonzi

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
Agree buffering all the time even though I have an amplifier router high-end and I am running 100 Mbps. Paying extra for no commercials yet Football that I “paused” using my (extra charge “Extended”) DVR has commercials displayed nonetheless. Quality keeps going in and out. Not worth it. Pay the $70 for cable package of 140+ channels and real DVR. That’s what I’m doing.

g_dettling

Prominent
Feb 5, 2018
That's it. When Hulu stopped covering Superbowl 2018 with minutes to go it was the final straw. I'm outa here. More channels does not make up for a terrible service

Status
Not open for further replies.