Hyper X Cloud bass in one ear?

TaintedGG

Commendable
Mar 11, 2016
Hey,

So I;ve had my hyper X clouds for about a year now and since the first time I tried them on I noticed it was louder in one ear, or it seemed to be. anyway i kinda did'nt notice it in games but i have just stopped listening to music with them because its horrible! my right ear feels all stuffywhen i listen to music with these on! tried different earphone in my pc... fine. Tried the Clouds in my phone and the same problem. I have checked the balance on my PC. Im begining to think that its not necessarily extra volume in my ear but the bass that I can hear more in my right than my left. Is this worth RMA? It's still under warranty.

Solution
if other headphones are fine and it is not and even has the same issue on multiple devices its a device problem and i would certainly rma before warranty is out.

TaintedGG

Commendable
Mar 11, 2016

Ok thank you

just to reiterate why that would be the likely cause..
-if it was a balance issue you would have seen it when you checked settings, had same issues with the other headphone, and confirmed it did not exist on another system
-if it was your pcs soundcard or software you would have seen a difference on another device and the same issue with the other headphones

by other headphones working fine on both devices you've confirmed its limited to just the one device. likely it was just defective from the factory.