Hyper x Cloud II headset or Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma's?

cggamer07

Estimable
Feb 1, 2016
I'm in a dilemma and need help. I've been searching for an upgrade from the headset I have now to a better one and am stuck between buying the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma, or the HyperX Cloud II's. I am very stuck on which to buy, for I've heard so many good things about both headsets and need the help of someone who can recommend one to me. I am not a super audio freak, but knowing which direction an enemy can come from just based on their footsteps is very important to me. Comfort is also a big priority on my list. Please help me decide! If there is any other headset you can recommend for me around the same price (about under $100), then I'm open ears. These are just two respectable headsets in my price range that seem to be the best quality for their price.

deezyboa

Estimable
May 17, 2015
HyperX Cloud II's are widely regarded as the best Headset in the Market right now, and I would agree. I have tried both the Cloud II's and Kraken's, and I would go with the Cloud II's 10 out of 10 times. Although they are both GREAT headsets, the Cloud II has somewhat of a better quality, and a better quality mic, as well as better comfiness. I'm not saying the Kraken's are uncomfortable, but they do start hurting after long hours of gaming, which is a problem the Cloud II's don't have (for me anyway). So yeah, I would definitely recommend the Cloud II's.