Solved! I accidentally pressed volume up and power on my new Samsung Tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2019
I wanted a hard reset as I forgot my pin. Now it says its downloading software and says...do not turn off target. What's this now?

Saga Lout

Olde English
A Factory Reset would be Power and Volume Down. VolumeUp is only for Recovery mode.

Either way, I'm not certain that it will overarch the requirement of a PIN. Security measures usually escape a reset. I reset an Android phone yesterday and it came back already rooted so factory resets aren't exactly what they say they are..

Saga Lout

Olde English
A Factory Reset would be Power and Volume Down. VolumeUp is only for Recovery mode.

Either way, I'm not certain that it will overarch the requirement of a PIN. Security measures usually escape a reset. I reset an Android phone yesterday and it came back already rooted so factory resets aren't exactly what they say they are..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Android Tablets 5
R Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 3
A Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
Z Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 4
Y Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 4
K Android Tablets 4
D Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 3
C Android Tablets 8
H Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
Question Why after pressing power button or home button screen get black?!
When I press the volume up or down on side of my Lenovo tablet a menu comes on
When i pressed the power key in lenevo tab 4 8 plus the screen turns on and it only shows the lenevo logo
Press one key and it shows up 3 times
A message popped up on my tablet and even though I press ok button , it won’t go off the screen
My Galaxy 4 tan starts and goes to the icon display page and when I press on an icon, like google, messenger, etc or won't go
My tablet is has freezed for along time and whenever i press on it it doesnt respong i cant even press the password
My telefunken tablet seems to be zoomed and when pressing on the screen i tap on something that i didnt want. How do i solve t
will it ruin a RCA tablet if I accidentally run a USB cable from the micro USB port on tablet to a home wall plug in ? it was
Help, I accidentally let my tablet fall but not too high just on my knees. That moment happened when my tablet was charging. I
I accidentally deleted my photos how do I retrieve them
i accidentally deleted sim management from my tablet how do i fix it
Accidentally lost photos on Asus
Help with an accidental delete?
I accidentally deleted the connection to Facebook. Now it will not let me back in, even following the instructions i
I accidentally deleted my photos and videos from gallery how do i retrieve them
accidentally deleted images
Where do I reset my Android tablet's dictionary or remove accidentally-added words from it?
Retrieve files and pictures nook tablet after accidental factory reset.
How do I get back all ( unsaved) apps and data after accidental factory reset of my D2-912 tablet?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS