I am looking for over the ear headphones for my PC to watch movies and listen to music. I liked the price of the Bose over th

Miss Iva

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
Are Bose Soundtrue over the ear headphones good to use on my PC if I don't care about the mic. I just want to watch movies and listen to music.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ryerye789 Audio 0
AiapaecGaming Audio 0
G Audio 0
SunyanF Audio 1
S Audio 1
C Audio 1
FilipT Audio 0
Runiczeal Audio 3
Computer Man 227 Audio 6
Sentyee Audio 0
C Audio 1
komazumi Audio 0
C Audio 0
T Audio 0
J Audio 3
J Audio 4
K Audio 1
D Audio 1
E Audio 18
Y Audio 4
Similar threads
Question can a 250ohm headphones run on my onboard soundcard?
Question Beats Solo3 wireless headphone maintain Bluetooth connection but regularly lose sound?
Question No sound during calls on my earbuds, everything else works fine. I've tried everything. Please help!
Question Dt770 pro with or without amp?
Question Does a software audio driver improve audio in any way or should I avoid drivers altogether (stick to Windows default)?
Question DT 990 PRO Limited Edition Disconnecting
Question Bluetooth headphones muting
Question Headphones only work when plugged into External USB Microphone
Question Static on monitor with in ear headphones
Question Wireless headphones with AUX port makes buzzing noise when plugged in
Question Headphones only work on the right side
Question headphones picking up desktop audio and other headphones making high pitched noise
Question repair Nintendo switch headphone with mic jack. Could some please help. I have 5 wires
Question Recommended headphones for up to €200?
how can I watch a movie on my laptop and listen to it on my headphones plugged into my phone
How can I watch/listen to my surround sound connected TV with a headphone while my wife listens through the 5.1 system?
Help with Wireless Headphones or Headset for Gaming and Watching Movies?
Will Phillips SHB4100 blue tooth headphones work to watch movies on my TOSHIBA L655-S5050 LAPTOP?
Headphones mainly for gaming and watching movies
? Best sounding headphones for watching tv

ASK THE COMMUNITY