I bought 2 speaker harbinger v2212 . I connect with mixer behringer xenyx1002 .but I don't understand what kinds of wire to co

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 2
K Audio 2
W Audio 3
Shaun98 Audio 1
O Audio 9
X Audio 1
V Audio 13
K Audio 2
J Audio 1
B Audio 1
W Audio 2
D Audio 3
W Audio 2
I Audio 2
E Audio 1
T Audio 4
Funkosapien Audio 2
M Audio 2
C Audio 3
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Bought a Soundbar, now I need a Soundcard?
I bought a house with multiple speaker systems (outside, game room), and the wires are all raw and feed down where the TV orig
I have an old sharp surround system with 5speakers .it also has an optical out port my lg TV has an optical out I bought an ra
Just bought monitor speakers and can hear my mouse movements and other feedback noise
Ok, so I have just bought a pair of Sherwood Alto 621 speakers, wanting to connect them to my computer - as they require speak
Bought a House With Built In Speakers [Audio Newbie]
I bought Pioneer Vsx 330K amplifier but my subwoofer is passive can I connect the wires to front speaker
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
HELP! Bought house with whole home speakers
Recently I have bought logitech z506 speakers, while connecting to DTH receiver rca cable, it gives humming sound, with no inp
About the new monitor that i bought... (SOLVED)
i have one old 7.1 denon av receiver with which 7 speakers are connected , i bought one new onkyo 9.2 av reciever .... i was t
I have a Samsung UN43KU6300 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2016 Model) and recently bought Comiso blue tooth speakers. The
Bought a power amp but not sure how to connect my speakers to it
I just bought a sony dvd home theatre and only 3 of the speakers works and when i check the speakers the are good
I have wall mounted speakers installed in my house. These were here when I bought the house. I want to hook these up to my son
Couple questions about the speaker cable I just bought.
I recently bought a bose PS48 powered speaker system but unsure how to connect them to bose 301 series lV speakers. Can anyone
I bought a Bluetooth device for my car and when the Bluetooth devices plane only the left speakers work in my car but when the
I have Creative Inspire T6300 5.1 Speakers. I bought a new Analog to digital Converter - audio gear 5.1. My TV has an optical

ASK THE COMMUNITY