I bought a Acer Aspire One I've been using it for about a week or so I put YouTube and my email address I even had a video con

Mar 21, 2018
I bought a Acer Aspire One I've been using it for about a week or so I put YouTube and my email address I even had a video conference call with no problem but me been the dummy had to change my password and now I can't get anything at all PLEASE HELP I have another conference call next Wednesday I bought the pc from a friend who needed money I don't get nothing on it

Wolfshadw

Splendid
Unfortunately, Tom's Hardware has a strict no bypassing security policy. There's really nothing we can do except try and help you remember the new password you put in.

You can try and message the Laptop Manufacturer for assistance. If you have not registered the product, the friend you purchased it from may be the one needed to contact the manufacturer.

Wolfshadw

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AG95 Laptop Tech Support 5
Cosmin85 Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
V Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Question Recently bought helios 300 predator laptop gtx 1050 ti. Problem is it charges upto 100% and when i remove the charger it drops down to 99% instantly
Question Hi. I've bought an Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-35FQ and, after one week of use, it does not start anymore.
I just bought a new ACER Aspire Cloudbook 14,i forgot to bring the manual that will tell me how to set the first user name and
Solved! I bought a ibm r54 laptop. I think before they sold it to me they erased everything. Is there a way to recover with out a disk
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming (bought mid 2017) slow as hell.
I bought a LG style 4
Bought new Acer Aspire laptop with Win 10. But we need Win7 OS. How we tried to install Win7 but not happening with USB flash
Perfmon reports poor performance for newly bought Acer Aspire A515-51G laptop, and screen has a yellow tint that won't go away
I bought an Acer Aspire One at a Yard Sale, but it asks for a password. Is there any way to do a factory Reset on it without a
I bought a used Acer aspire one at a yard sale how do I swipe it clean
I bought my acer aspire one over a year ago and I haven't used since last summer and can't remember my password. It has all m
i bought a new acer aspire es 15 laptop, and i'm trying to install windows 8, using pendrive. after installation it restarts i
i bought a acer aspire v3-731 from a pawn shop about a year and a half ago. my son went to get on it yesterday and no bootable
I just bought a used (supposedly 1 month) acer aspire 1..previous owner couldn't get pass the enter password screen...how do I
I have an Acer Aspire One d255, I bought 4 years ago but about 2 1/2 years ago the screen went bad and I just put it away. Yes
Acer Aspire V5 - 473P - 5887 Shuts down when unplugged bought approx 5 weeks ago
I bought Acer Aspire you can you everything start, my screen is black what do i do?
i bought an acer aspire e1-510 laptop, i installed windows 8.1everything works but the web camera
i recently bought an acer aspire computer which already has several applications on it. should i uninstall these
I bought a new battery for my laptop acer aspire 5517 but doesn't charge.

ASK THE COMMUNITY