I bought an Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet Aug. 27, 14 and now it's constantly overheating, and giving me high temp messages and

NEhammymommy

Estimable
Apr 30, 2015
Tablet overheating.On Aug. 27, 14 I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet which last week started overheating with a message. I turned it off, still overheating, still giving me message. Upon attempting to recharge, got an message temp to high to charge, closing apps. Completely shut off for 1 hour, rebooted, then the entire severe again. It does this at least once daily.
Is this tablet defective? Or could it possibly have a virus?

Lhamac

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
I bought a Samsung tablet in May. About two months ago, after it was charged, i piked it up to unplug it - it was hot to touch and the glass cracked. SAMSUNG now says it's out of warrant and will not look at the battery that keeps over heating every me I use it.

Stupid people. This is what causes lawsuits. People that can't think outside the box.

I will just keep using it until it burns up. Could cause damage or personally injury.

Just see where they recalled the Gallaxy Note today because batteries overheating. Dah!!!!

Johnnie_3

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 6
AG95 Laptop Tech Support 5
Cosmin85 Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 7
N Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 5
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 4
K Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 6
A Laptop Tech Support 4
Similar threads
Question Bought a used Multicom P17SM, having strange problems
Question Recently bought helios 300 predator laptop gtx 1050 ti. Problem is it charges upto 100% and when i remove the charger it drops down to 99% instantly
Question Hi. I've bought an Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-35FQ and, after one week of use, it does not start anymore.
I just bought a new ACER Aspire Cloudbook 14,i forgot to bring the manual that will tell me how to set the first user name and
Solved! I bought a ibm r54 laptop. I think before they sold it to me they erased everything. Is there a way to recover with out a disk
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming (bought mid 2017) slow as hell.
I bought a LG style 4
how to know the battery i bought is new?
I bought a new Corsair M65 pro and my cursor will move but I cant use left or right click
My little brother bought a game and is unable to download it.Help please
Solved! I bought a Gaming Laptop two days ago and have been having some very unique and very irritating problems with the GPU
I purchased a Lenover ideapad 330 and when I bought it home the battery symbol said plugged in, not charging. I brought it bac
My asus laptop which I bought 4 months ago shuts down Immediately on removing the charger and won't open unless plugged in. An
I bought a brand new core i7 7th generation 8gb ram laptop but the browsing speed of the laptop is really slow. my internet is
Solved! I just bought an Alien ware 13 R2 series laptop second hand, The laptop turns on fine but it won't progress past the setup scr
I have a 55 Samsung tv 9 yrs old. I bought a Samsung home theatre and subwoofer
My laptop Samsung RV411is not charging at all I mean it's shut down and not charging now.It has been five years since I bought
How to connect samsung led tv UE46D5700 bought at end of 2011 to a samsung sound bar HW-H450. Thanks Max
Samsung Ativ Book 9, bought August 2013. Can anyone help me get the sound back?
Bought a used Samsung Series 9 completely restart fresh.

ASK THE COMMUNITY