I bought an Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet Aug. 27, 14 and now it's constantly overheating, and giving me high temp messages and

NEhammymommy

Estimable
Apr 30, 2015
Tablet overheating.On Aug. 27, 14 I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet which last week started overheating with a message. I turned it off, still overheating, still giving me message. Upon attempting to recharge, got an message temp to high to charge, closing apps. Completely shut off for 1 hour, rebooted, then the entire severe again. It does this at least once daily.
Is this tablet defective? Or could it possibly have a virus?

Lhamac

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
I bought a Samsung tablet in May. About two months ago, after it was charged, i piked it up to unplug it - it was hot to touch and the glass cracked. SAMSUNG now says it's out of warrant and will not look at the battery that keeps over heating every me I use it.

Stupid people. This is what causes lawsuits. People that can't think outside the box.

I will just keep using it until it burns up. Could cause damage or personally injury.

Just see where they recalled the Gallaxy Note today because batteries overheating. Dah!!!!

Johnnie_3

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016