Solved! I can delete stuff all day and my memory is still full how can i make room

Jun 4, 2018
I'v deleted so much and it still tells me memory running out 7.72 out of 8.00 gb what do I need to remove or change i'v got rid of all my games video's pictures and I have a 30gb SD card and my save location is set on SD card but no matter what I tried my memory won't change with in 10 minutes it goes back to no memory (help)

Solution
Typically it is apps on the phone itself, and Google is horrible about taking up a large chunk of space with all of its updates. First go into the Google Play phone and disable automatic updating. Second would be to go into device apps to remove the alternate Google apps you rarely/never use like hangouts, music, movies & TV, and so on. Many of these can actually use up a lot more space since it copies the same user data among the different apps taking up a lot more space than it should. The photos and movies are almost always on the SD card so you can keep those where they are, but also check the internal storage to see if some got saved to the phone, and move those to the SD card. I've found Android (System) itself typically uses...
Jun 5, 2018
Typically it is apps on the phone itself, and Google is horrible about taking up a large chunk of space with all of its updates. First go into the Google Play phone and disable automatic updating. Second would be to go into device apps to remove the alternate Google apps you rarely/never use like hangouts, music, movies & TV, and so on. Many of these can actually use up a lot more space since it copies the same user data among the different apps taking up a lot more space than it should. The photos and movies are almost always on the SD card so you can keep those where they are, but also check the internal storage to see if some got saved to the phone, and move those to the SD card. I've found Android (System) itself typically uses 3-4GB after standard updates. Then Google apps usually take up another 2-4GB. I went from a 4GB phone that never had any room for more than 5-6 other apps, to an 8GB phone that had room for maybe 12-15 other apps, and now with a new 16GB phone that Android and Google (System) are already taking up 6GB, and apps at 3GB after just 2 days. Sadly with the newer versions of Android, they have made it where you can no longer move apps or their data to the SD card, so it is required to stay on the phone.

Solution