Solved! I can no longer get Smart channels on my Sharp LC-55LE653U 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2015 Model).

Jan 3, 2019
Yesterday, while watching a program, the Set Up screen appeared for no reason. It apparently returned everything to factory settings. I had to go through the entire set up procedure again, complete with new channel scan.
Now when I hit the Smart button on the remote, I can no longer get Smart channels like
YouTube, NetFlix, and Pandora. When I select a channel it says, "Not ready, try again". How can I get my Smart channels back?
FYI: I have Verizon Fios for wifi.

Solution
The TV crashed, just like a PC crashing, 'cuz these days TVs have a little computer in them. I would consult the manual and do a manual, full reset to factory see if that helps.

If that doesn't, the TV is sick and needs a professional.
The TV crashed, just like a PC crashing, 'cuz these days TVs have a little computer in them. I would consult the manual and do a manual, full reset to factory see if that helps.

If that doesn't, the TV is sick and needs a professional.

Solution
Jan 3, 2019

Jan 3, 2019
I figured it out. What fooled me is that my Roku stick worked after resetting everything, leading me to believe that my tv was still logged onto my wifi. It wasn't. I went to Wireless Setup and found my wifi network, entered the password, and I was logged in again and I now have my Smart channels back. Thanks.