i can't complete my Toshiba recovery. although i have 5 DVDs

Taj_1_

Commendable
Sep 29, 2016
i already have 5 DVD created by Toshiba recovery media creator. and now that my computer is completely wiped out and want to recover my computer using 5 DVDs it shows a problem during the process :
when i insert 1st dvd and it asks for 2nd dvd then for 3rd DVD but after that it shows an Error and says click finish to turn of ur computer. any help please?

If there is an error, perhaps the recovery DVDs have a problem. It happens. Especially if there was any problem in their creation or with the one DVD.

You can try recreating the disks via another computer, or you can try downloading the correct OS (can only use one that was already on your computer) from the following page and burn it to a CD, DVD or USB to reinstall that way.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shresthabijay26 Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 4
D Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 3
O Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 5
C Laptop Tech Support 6
B Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 3
L Laptop Tech Support 6
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 29
Similar threads
Question Laptop freezes completely for 3-4 sec and BSOD shows up
Question dell 3521 completely dead
Laptop completely freezing randomly only when AC adapter plugged in
Solved! My laptop doesnt start up. It goes into diagnostics and then repairing disk errors, this might take iver an hour to complete.
So I have this problem on my laptop where I type on a key and completely random things are typed in for example i type in "q"
Windows 10 wont complete installation on Toshiba Satellite laptop
completely deleted everything
Toshiba laptop NB15 completely blocked asking for password
How to completely reset a Toshiba Satellite L10-102 laptop
I have a toshiba laptop and i just opened it and it is completely frozen,mouse and keyboard. I am not even able to put my pass
How to completely reset Windows XP on a Toshiba Satellite
My new toshiba satellite c50-b-14d is stuck on configuring windows features,it say 100% complete and don't turn off your compu
May have completely destroyed my laptop, don't know what to do
Keyboard and Touchpad completely not working (Toshiba C660)
I will pay 30 USD for a video with or without commentary on how to disassemble completely Toshiba Qosmio x875 in order to reap
How would I take old laptop hard drives' and implement into new completely different laptop?
Toshiba satellite C655D-S5200 battery power caused complete shut down
Toshiba Satellite pro not Booting cd to install win 7 after complete c:\\ format
Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5900 LCD screen is completely blank & quit wo
Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5900 LCD screen is completely blank & quit wo

ASK THE COMMUNITY