I can't reset my Toshiba!! Pressing 0 or f8 or shift+restart doesnt work!!

gapeslo

Prominent
Sep 25, 2017
Hello there!
I couldn't reset my Toshiba by any way! So I deleted all the computer files, All!
Now I can't even search for settings in 'search' option!!
How can I reset it?

Solution

I'd suggest you to take it over to a Computer Repair shop since it looks like you lack knowledge on it. But if you want, You can put up your Windows Disk in the Disk Drive. While turning it on, Press DELETE button. It'll take you to Boot Menu. Select Boot Option #1 as "DVD" or whatever that start with "DVD". Save and Exit. And during startup. It'll take you to Windows Installation. Delete the Disk Partition you dont want ( I suggest everything ) and go ahead with the installation.

rohan.vaddiparty

Prominent
Sep 8, 2017

I'd suggest you to take it over to a Computer Repair shop since it looks like you lack knowledge on it. But if you want, You can put up your Windows Disk in the Disk Drive. While turning it on, Press DELETE button. It'll take you to Boot Menu. Select Boot Option #1 as "DVD" or whatever that start with "DVD". Save and Exit. And during startup. It'll take you to Windows Installation. Delete the Disk Partition you dont want ( I suggest everything ) and go ahead with the installation.

Solution