Please do try doing a clean install of the graphics card driver that may do the trick.
- First, do open Device Manager and uninstall the AMD graphics driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to AMD.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: http/support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Reboot the laptop once the driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- Do also set AMD as the default GPU.