I changed phones now i cant retrive my pictures

Kenneth 63

Prominent
May 5, 2017
I changed phones i have a android smart phone i removed the sim card from the old phone( that was broke to the point where u couldn't see absolutely nothing on the screen) and put it in my new phone (the exact phone) now I cant retrive my pictures is there any way i can retrive them they r pictures of my wife who passed 3months ago

Solution
The photos would be/have been on the internal storage of the original phone. So unless you can access that data, getting the images would be impossible.

I would suggest you try reinserting the SIM card into it and connect the phone to a computer via USB cord (once it has turned on) and see if it will allow you to access the internal storage through the computer. Without that, there really would be no way you yourself could do it.

Now if you can talk to your carrier/service provider, where you bought the new phone, see if perhaps they have a way to flash the info/data from one phone to the other. That would be the only other thing I can think of to try and see if you can get the photos.
The photos would be/have been on the internal storage of the original phone. So unless you can access that data, getting the images would be impossible.

I would suggest you try reinserting the SIM card into it and connect the phone to a computer via USB cord (once it has turned on) and see if it will allow you to access the internal storage through the computer. Without that, there really would be no way you yourself could do it.

Now if you can talk to your carrier/service provider, where you bought the new phone, see if perhaps they have a way to flash the info/data from one phone to the other. That would be the only other thing I can think of to try and see if you can get the photos.

Solution
Photos aren't saved to the SIM card, they are saved either to the phone's internal storage or to a memory card.

Little chance of getting those photos unless the old phone had a memory card (usually MicroSD) in it & photos were saved to that (worth checking unless you know for sure that it didn't have a memory card in it).

Kenneth 63

Prominent
May 5, 2017