I contacted Sprint and got the unlock code for my phones. I didn't realize it was that easy

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deannablakemore

Prominent
Nov 29, 2017

Hey so I have an android its a lg I got service with an Obama phone and they told me that if I put my SIM card in another Sprint or Verizon phone that my service will continue to work but of course as soon as I put it into a Sprint phone it locked my SIM card I've talked to several different customer service agents and they all told me that there's nothing that they can do and that I need to get a new Sprint SIM card well the town I live in does it have any Sprint stores or Sprint SIM cards and another customer service agents I speak to will send me a new card or anything is there anything I can do on my end without having to deal with any of the unhelpful laziness that e every customer service agent has been towards me ? because I don't seem to get anywhere with anybody that I've spoken to and I really don't have the money to go and buy a new SIM card which I have a feeling that's not even going to work I'm not on this website very often but if you could reply back to my email which is [don't post your email address on the forum] I'd appreciate it a lot thank you .

eljefedejefes

Prominent
Dec 31, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.