I don’t have a cable box. How can I get the 1080ip or Full High Definition anyway.

There is no mention of your TV having a QAM digital cable tuner built in. They only mention ova antenna or cable box connected via RF input (which is the worse option for picture and sound quality).
If you don't have the option of choosing this in the channel scan menu you may not be able to view any cab\e channels without some kind of adapter or box from your cable provider. There is no harm in trying to scan for channels even if "cable" is not an option.

There is no mention of your TV having a QAM digital cable tuner built in. They only mention ova antenna or cable box connected via RF input (which is the worse option for picture and sound quality).
If you don't have the option of choosing this in the channel scan menu you may not be able to view any cab\e channels without some kind of adapter or box from your cable provider. There is no harm in trying to scan for channels even if "cable" is not an option.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
KatTech Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
Michael hick Streaming Video & TVs 5
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 2