I dont get suround system on my headphones

Stanislav_3

Commendable
Apr 2, 2016
So i dont get suround system on my headphones. So i usually use this when i play counter strike or some simular games so i can hear if he is coming from the right or from the left. And i changed my PC but headphones stayed the same. On my last pc everything worked fine. But now when i enter the RealTek HD Audio Manager and play on my left ear it doesnt work and when i press right one you can hear it in both ears. I just want to know how do i seprate them so i can get suround system.

Solution
Right click the speaker icon probably located in the lower right screen corner.

Go into "Playback Devices" and select the playback device serving your headphones.

Take a look at the "Configure Speakers" and "Properties" settings. You may have some controls/adjustments therein.

Make sure that the playback device does support surround sound and that the device drivers are up to date via the device manufacturer's website.
Right click the speaker icon probably located in the lower right screen corner.

Go into "Playback Devices" and select the playback device serving your headphones.

Take a look at the "Configure Speakers" and "Properties" settings. You may have some controls/adjustments therein.

Make sure that the playback device does support surround sound and that the device drivers are up to date via the device manufacturer's website.

Solution