i forgot my samsang core dues's password...wot su i do...der is no option for google account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

So when did it become ok for any member here to help some random person to bypass a password for ANY reason? Im pretty sure that rule hasnt changed.

ahmeday2012

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014
You will just need to factory reset it. Thats the only option you have but you will lose all your data like; contacts, pictures, music etc. Are you ready for this?
Also please tell me which samsung model you have.

vrumor

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012

So when did it become ok for any member here to help some random person to bypass a password for ANY reason? Im pretty sure that rule hasnt changed.

Solution

ahmeday2012

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014

First of all, the phone is his, secondly I am not encouraging him to bypass his password. For safety reasons I am telling him to reset it. I don't know why you have a problem with that.

Ijack

Distinguished
I don't have to. If there is any doubt then it is irresponsible to help someone bypass a password. Ask yourself how likely it is that someone forgets a password they have to use every day compared to how likely it is that a thief would tell a lie.

ahmeday2012

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014

I have come through a lot of people having situations like this most of which aren't that knowledgeable of using a smartphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.