I forgot my username and password for my cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracy 101

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013
I forgot my username and password for my google account on my cell phone my cell phone says too many pattern attempts put in username and password and i forgot it now i can't use my cell phone so what can i do ?

Solution
We don't provide any unlocking help or info in these forums and it's because we cannot verify ownership and/or identity. Your best option will be to go to your cell phone provider where they will verify your account and help you with your password recovery.
You can also go to your computer and try to log into your Google account and use the forgotton passord option where you answer the security question and they will then email you the password.

inzone

Splendid
We don't provide any unlocking help or info in these forums and it's because we cannot verify ownership and/or identity. Your best option will be to go to your cell phone provider where they will verify your account and help you with your password recovery.
You can also go to your computer and try to log into your Google account and use the forgotton passord option where you answer the security question and they will then email you the password.

Solution

nishitha

Honorable
Mar 7, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.