i got a new ge universal remote i have the button to save netflix on it but dont know how to program remote for netflix

Brandon_220

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017
My old hisense remote broke and it had the Netflix button on it..went to Walmart to get new one but they didn't have it..so I bought a new ge universal remote with streaming app hotkey for Netflix hull and others.but I can't seem to find a way to access Netflix on the new remote

Solution
What make (If "GE" then General Electric) and model is the "Walmart" universal remote?

Go online and search for the User Guide/Manual. Or visit the manufacturer's (i.e., GE) website for documentation, FAQs, and customer forums. Or email customer support or do an online chat if available.

And Netflix's website may have the necessary information available - worth a look.

What make (If "GE" then General Electric) and model is the "Walmart" universal remote?

Go online and search for the User Guide/Manual. Or visit the manufacturer's (i.e., GE) website for documentation, FAQs, and customer forums. Or email customer support or do an online chat if available.

And Netflix's website may have the necessary information available - worth a look.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS