I have 3.7 g on phone storage and same on my sd card and i cant download something thats 4 g

TheGuyAskingQuestions

Commendable
Oct 16, 2016
I'm trying to download the Xbox 1 offline update to my phone and I have 3.7g phone storage and 3.7g SD card storage but i still can't download it. I can't delete anything else and Im unable to transfer anything.. I have a 4g sim card and a 8g phone

Saga Lout

Glorious
Android will always keep a buffer in storage so your 12GB will reduce to around eight. Your only course of action would be to buy a bigger SdCard and transfer the existing data to it then download again.

Do you not have a PC or laptop you could download it to?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zenquadro Android Smartphones 13
T Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 4
V Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 5
Similar threads
Question Help, phones internal storage seems gone
Question Can I add more storage to my phone using SD card
Solved! I want to download game but my phone storage is full I want the game to be downloaded in my dd card, how?
SD card has been changed to internal but phone says not enough storage for downloads
Change storage of phone
how can i download all my photos from my internal memory to my SD on my LG straighttalk phone so i can free up storage?
Hi I have pixi 4,ive only been.able to download few things all phone constantly says storage is almost full, I've deleted lots
How do I make downloaded files go directly to SD card and clear phone storage - Blu R1 HD
Do I stop seeing low storage on my Samsung alcatel Android #A564C phone when I don't have anything downloaded
in my phone SD card and phone storage not show in filemanager and that creates a problem to download
I have Micromax canvas express 2 all the downloaded and shared apps and other things go to phone storage even if the default s
App's won't save even if with new SD card mounted on phone
I have a hTc smart phone and I can't download apps because it keeps saying low storage
How do I download stuff to my SD card instead of my phone storage
2 minutes ago I have tried to move my phone storage downloads. But I'm through boost mobile and with HTC desire they keep down
ZTE downloading PC to phone PROBLEM
are you able to download apps on an sd card after putting it into your phone?
direct download/install apps from play store to sd card instead of phone storage in a rooted android phone.
i have a 16g flash drive in my phone why does it say i have insufficient storage when i try to download apps
Put new sd card in phone and cannot download apps phone says insufficient storage but has 7.2 gbs available on sd card Android

ASK THE COMMUNITY