I have 4 jbl pulse 2 speakers. Am I able to pair all 4 together at one time so one song will be playing on all 4 speakers at t

Solution

Depends on how they are connected. in series add all impedances, in parallel, divide the impedance of 1 speaker by the number of speakers. Example:two 8-ohm speakers in series will show as 16 -ohms, in parallel, they will show as 4.

clarkjd

Distinguished

Depends on how they are connected. in series add all impedances, in parallel, divide the impedance of 1 speaker by the number of speakers. Example:two 8-ohm speakers in series will show as 16 -ohms, in parallel, they will show as 4.

Solution
Mar 3, 2018

Ok. So I connect them through the jbl connect app I have on my phone. Is that the way I am able to connect all 4 speakers? What other app, if there is any, would I need to download to be able to pair all 4 speakers together? tbh I don't know exactly how to pair all 4 together

clarkjd

Distinguished

Is this a wired(physical) connection or wireless(bluetooth, etc) connection?
EDIT: I just looked at the JBL Connect app on Google Play. Apparently there is a "Party mode" under JBL Connect+ that will allow up to 100 JBL Connect+ speakers to be linked together.