i have a DVD player with surround out, but the dVD player is not work.

hang-the-9

Titan
Not very clear what you are trying to do, you want to connect your phone to a surround sound system, what does the DVD player have to do with this? Or is your DVD player part of an all in one surround sound system? Pretty simple to connect a phone to a system, use the headphone out on the phone and connect that to the correct input on the amp/receiver/whatever. Without having details of what you are trying to connect to there is no way to know what cables or adapters you may need.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 2
L Audio 2
T Audio 4
H Audio 1
A Audio 1
A Audio 2
H Audio 4
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
bryanthemercman Audio 3
L Audio 2
M Audio 1
A Audio 2
P Audio 1
P Audio 2
M Audio 1
D Audio 1
1 Audio 3
N Audio 3
C Audio 1
Similar threads
hooking up surround sound to dvd player
Connecting amp with ni HDMI port, DVD player with HDMI port, DSTV with HDMI port to TV and surround sound
how do you get the new dvd player to play through the old surround system
Which surround sound system is better?
I have AJVC surround sound system model TH - M606/TH - M603I wanted to know if I could hook up a rock ville equalizer to the s
How can I listen music in surrounding mode in my 5.1 home theater without pc or dvd player?
Get sound from tv thru the dvd player with surround sound
Yamaha RX-V361 Surround Speakers do not work
How do I connect my new HDMI TV to old DVD and VCR to my old surround sound
Is it possible to connect my DVD Player to my surround sound amp as the connections differ.
I have old sony surround sound and new rca projector and new blue ray dvd player how to connect
Can you hook up a JVC/DVD player surround sound. ( DVD player doesn't work) can you hook up another DVD player to it
How can i connect dvd player with pc to listen to surround system in the office
Need help with 5.1 Surround sound setup on PC (Panasonic SA-PT660)
I have a Samsung Smart TV (5500 Series) and a 3D bluray player/surround sound system. How can I get the surround sound to come
Setting Up Surround Sound
How to hookup surround system to rvk
How do I connect Logitech Z506 (5.1 surround) system to a Digital Coaxial SPDIF on my android player (MXQ Pro) --Pics Inside
How to use old 5.1 surround speakers
DVD has surround sound, TV does not

ASK THE COMMUNITY