Solved! i have a g551jw asus laptop, and i downloaded rog gaming center, it opened fine, it showed the heat, and just a small ammount of other settings,

matthew owen

Commendable
Sep 17, 2020
So, i have a G551JW asus gaming laptop, i wanted to change the color of my keyboard to something other than red, i got rog gaming center, and all the options i saw on youtube videos werent there, just the cooling heat, and my device information, it didnt show the keyboard color change setting, it didnt show the fan setting, or any others. does anybody know my problem or how to fix it?

Solution
I found out that i had to download each software seperately, but even then, the keyboard color change settings didnt do anything, i would press apply, and it would say that it worked, but nothing would happen.

Did you check to see if your laptop has RGB keys or a single color? From the specs of you model it only shows red as the color. If the laptop does not have RGB leds then the software will do nothing.

matthew owen

Commendable
Sep 17, 2020
I don't see anywhere that it shows that laptop to have RGB backlit keyboard, only red. Are you sure your laptop has an RGB keyboard option?
I found out that i had to download each software seperately, but even then, the keyboard color change settings didnt do anything, i would press apply, and it would say that it worked, but nothing would happen.

Did you check to see if your laptop has RGB keys or a single color? From the specs of you model it only shows red as the color. If the laptop does not have RGB leds then the software will do nothing.

Solution