I have a hp pavillion touchsmart 14 sleek book. The wifi button is orange instead on blue when I press it, it says air plane m

Solution
type "Wireless Device" in the search box the select "Turn Wireless Devices On or Off" from the results.
On the Next screen select Airplane mode on the left and then on the right you can turn it off.
Staying on the right side, just below the Airplane mode on/off is the wireless on/off. Make sure its on while you are there.

popatim

Splendid
type "Wireless Device" in the search box the select "Turn Wireless Devices On or Off" from the results.
On the Next screen select Airplane mode on the left and then on the right you can turn it off.
Staying on the right side, just below the Airplane mode on/off is the wireless on/off. Make sure its on while you are there.

Solution

Chantilove

Estimable
Oct 8, 2014
When you go to the search bar and type in wireless device if it doesn't show up on the left side of the screen then it could be in one of the files under the search bar where it say "apps" "settings" and "file" and then your regular apps like bing, eBay etc. What I did was click on "settings" and then on the left hand side "wireless" and some other stuff was located there. I clicked on "turn airplane mode on or off" and thats where the "airplane mode" and "wireless devices"was located With the on/off options.