Solved! I have a Lenovo yoga 2 and having major issues since the Windows 10 update, why?

Apr 24, 2018
I just installed the new windows update after months of my computer failing to do the update due to the antivirus protector not compatible with the new iOS. I uninstalled the old antivirus and did the update (as of two weeks ago). Ever since the new update my computer runs extremely slow, freezes constantly, having to reboot 3-6 times a day, can't run certain programs before the update. I have taken in to the IT department where I attend school, they were able to clean and get rid of a lot of unused apps install a different antivirus. Unfortunately, this didn't help. Any ideas why this is happening? Never had any issues with my Lenovo.

Solution
Go to "Start" and in the search bar type "System Restore" (without the quotes). In there you can see if there is a restore point that is a date prior to the update.

Now if that computer belongs to the school (since you mentioned their IT department) then I would take it to them and not do anything yourself.
Go to "Start" and in the search bar type "System Restore" (without the quotes). In there you can see if there is a restore point that is a date prior to the update.

Now if that computer belongs to the school (since you mentioned their IT department) then I would take it to them and not do anything yourself.

Solution
Apr 26, 2018
Thank you for your help. No it's my personal computer. I was able to have it looked at by a professional. He looked at it and turns out, from my understanding of the conversation, my Lenovo basically is not compatible with the new windows update. Something with the hardware and drive- there is a bug and the new update is not running like it's suppose to. He was able to dig deep and came across a forum where this is an issue with Lenovo (not all their models, but with mine). So to fix it, he had to wipe the system clean and install windows 8. Not ideal but it beats my computer constantly freezing and crashing. I am just going to have to wait and see if Microsoft will fix/address this .