I have a lg smart tv has sound but no picture, and the power button want turn blue on tv it stays red

WildCard999

Honorable
Jul 18, 2014

You have the worst luck with LG & Sapphire.

@rechellstallings1, What is the exact model of the TV? New or used?

The sound...is it coming from the TV or a surround sound system/soundbar?

WildCard999

Honorable
Jul 18, 2014

Wow, I really hope that's a TV only issue as I got my LG 34WK650-W back in mid November and it's been wonderful so far for my PC & PS4 Pro.

WildCard999

Honorable
Jul 18, 2014

Got my first TCL (S405) back in October and the thing is great, was about $150-200 less compared to LG, Samsung & Sony, has IPS (never seen this on a TV before, at least on the box) and a decent HDR rating. Trying to make space in the apartment so I think I'm going to give it to my grandparents with a Firestick as there paying a lot for cable ($200+/Month) and there anniversary is coming up. Plus this gives me an excuse to get something bigger later on this year :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
catchgarry Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
Y Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 6
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 6
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question LG Smart TV no sound after connecting bluetooth transmitter
Question Onkyo HT-S3800 receiver not picking sound out from LG smart TV
I am unable to get my surround sound Dennon to work with my Samsung Smart TV while on Netflix. Can you help me?
How to set my Sony smart TV and Samsung BD-player to make the hdmi-ARC work? Current there is no sound. I am already using a h
Solved! I have amazon prime and get the picture on my samsung smart tv, but the sound is from the tv program
RCA SmarT Virtuoso no sound
I have a Samsung Smart TV and a Sony receiver and sound system. I use DirecTV and when I swithc over to my Netflix, I can see
Have a 55S517 TCL SMART TV and a VIZIO S5451w-C2 sound bar. Followed all hook-up instructions for the (ARC) and even a couple
Solved! I can’t get sound from Netflix
Solved! hi im renting to buy a 50 inch smart tv....it was ok this morning and no i have sound but no picture and there is a light on i
Solved! I have an lg smart 4k ultrahd model 50uH 5530 had picture and sound last night no picture or sound this morning we have plugg
46 inch lg smart tv.no picture just the sound
I connected my JVC DVHS that has an hdmi link with my new Samsun ultra 4K Smart tv. The picture is great but there is no sound
When I hook my iphone6s to my smart tv it has sound and picture until it plays the actual show then no picture. What am I doin
My LG 42"smart TV having problem four vertical back light glows on screen. Picture & sound are normal. How to rectify?
I have a vizio 55in smart tv and i heard a noise the otheir night and the picture went off but have sound and the first day if
Hi my lg smart tv has no picture but has sound please can help me fix the problem
How to fix a samsung smart tv that has sound but no picture
Got Hitachi smart tv the picture just gone got sound
I have a LG 42LA6200 smart TV. It is connected to a bose system via optical cable . The sound and picture do not link. Help.

ASK THE COMMUNITY