I have a machines E627 laptop, and it won't turn on unless the charger is connected. I can't find the charger so what do I do?

Jamiejowolf

Commendable
Dec 5, 2016
I have a machines E627 laptop I got from a friend. The only problem with it she said was that it doesn't turn on or stay powered on unless it is plugged in to a computer charger. I misplaced the charger she gave me, and was wondering if anybody knew what's wrong with the laptop ? Or if anybody knows what kind of charger I need or where to take it in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 4
R Laptop Tech Support 5
N Laptop Tech Support 4
L Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
I Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 7
G Laptop Tech Support 8
A Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 5
C Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
rjkucia Laptop Tech Support 2
G Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Unable to install windows on dell machine
Broken laptop screen need to transfer data to new machine
My laptop is showing please don't power off r unplug your machine. Installing update for about four hours now
Hi, I put a replacement screen into my Packard Bell Eastcote TE. Now the machine is completely dead. I unplugged the new scree
i have t460 laptop which is working by adapter after connecting battery machine goes to power off... swapped the battery, memo
Say I have two laptops of the same make and model and that one laptop has overheated , using a re-balling machine/re-flow mach
Laptop screen blank (screen black), but machine works and works with external monitors
Had my E Machines laptop connected to my LG TV via HDMI with no problems whatsoever. I recently had to change my TV as my LG o
My e machine mini laptop bought newly hangs a lot. ive checked the free space its 81%. i dont know what to do.
game says video card in E machines laptop needs updating but laptop says it is already updated
Windows 7 laptop motherboard starting to fail, can I clone the hard drive and run it as a virtual machine on another computer?
laptop i5 vs i7
Laptop newbie question about choosing a 1.0ghz, 1.33ghz, or 1.8ghz machine
Laptop to run Virtual Machines 32 GB RAM with 250 GB SSD
Which seems like the better machine between these MSI and Sager laptops?
E machines/laptop e525
Looking for a nice laptop, aka flying machine
Laptop as College PC/Secondary Gaming Machine
Laptop fault finding machine
How good are E-machines laptops in 2010?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS