I have a RCA Pro 10 tablet that wont turn on. It was working yesterday but I turned it off for a while and when I went back t

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vkrose

Estimable
Dec 10, 2014
My RCA pro 10 tablet wont turn on. I had it working yesterday but now it wont come back on. It is charged up and everything. I just got it two weeks ago. I don't know how to take the back off or anything.

rmae

Estimable
Jan 21, 2015

I had the same problem with my son's. had to call rca tablet support. 18554759646. they tried a few things didn't work so they r replacing the tablet sending it out should be here in 7 to 10 days with a prepaid return shipping for the broken tablet. was quick and painless hope this helps.

kepmiesterr

Estimable
Apr 23, 2015

My pleasure, I tried the RCA route first and they were clueless or didn't want to admit this is a widespread problem. I'm glad it helped, it should help anyone with the same problem. I think the cause may be from shipping them at full charge, but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS