I have a Samsung 32gid sd card in my galaxy grand prime. All of a sudden it stopped reading it.. it doesn't even recognize it'

Lindsey_13

Prominent
Jul 8, 2017
Samsung 32 gig sd card stopped working. Without any warning!! In Samsung galaxy prime. It does read other cards. my tablet now wont read the samsung card either. The Samsung card says something about checking the speed when I plugged it into a reader and stuck it in the tv.. I don't understand why it would all of a sudden just quit. Please help me.. I want my pictures back so bad..

Solution
SD cards are not meant to last forever. And, if you are regularly taking them out of one device and placing in another, then that will cause them to have problems much faster.

Have you tried putting it back into the original device (phone) and then connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord? See if the computer can find the card that way.
SD cards are not meant to last forever. And, if you are regularly taking them out of one device and placing in another, then that will cause them to have problems much faster.

Have you tried putting it back into the original device (phone) and then connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord? See if the computer can find the card that way.

Solution