I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 frozen

faith53667

Commendable
May 26, 2016
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.0 Tablet that is completely frozen on the screen Samsung GALAXY Note 10.0 . It won't do anything. Please help!
I have tried - hold the power button with the volume if gave me the screen
Doin Mode
Product name GT-N8013
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD : NO
CURRENT BINARY : Samsung Official
system status: official

then it says Downloading.....
Do not urn off target

then it does nothing - went back to the frozen scene

It sounds a lot like you have an app installed that is messing with your tablet. It happens.

Note: More serious with the tablet, you should take it to the place you bought it, or contact your carrier or manufacturer if it is possibly still under warranty. Many things you can try to resolve such a problem can void warranties.

So, the first thing I would suggest you try is to start it in "Safe Mode". If it allows you to start it that way, then you definitely have something installed on the tablet that is causing the problem. Should that be the case, then you would need to find the problem app or file and uninstall/remove it. It is usually something that you installed, or updated, not long before the problem started.

Once you have uninstalled/removed the problem then you can restart out of "Safe Mode". If the problem app/file is actually gone (you found the right one) then the device should boot normally. If it doesn't then you may not have found the correct app/file. So you would have to try again.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.