Solved! I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I have tried numerous times to connect to our wifi but with no success. Ihave however, been

Apr 29, 2018
My Samsung Galaxy 10.1Tablet is not connecting to my wifi even though my pc, laptop and phone do connect to that wifi. What shows up on my tablet says"Authentication error occurred." I have restarted my tablet and turned off and of the wifi numerous times on my tablet. Help!

Solution
Have you tried forgetting the info, turn off the tablet's WiFi, restart(turning off and back on) the tablet, turn on the WiFi settings and then reenter the info. Be sure that you have the correct WiFi connection you are trying to access and turn on the option to see the password as you type it. That should help.

Now if that doesn't work, try your tablet on another WiFi and see if it will connect. If it does, then I would start to wonder if the WiFi you have is limited in the number of devices it will let you connect. Some carrier's/service provider's do put limitations.
Apr 29, 2018
I keep on putting in the same password in my tablet I have used to hook up my pc, laptop and phone. This same password for for all three of the above but not for my tablet.

Have you tried forgetting the info, turn off the tablet's WiFi, restart(turning off and back on) the tablet, turn on the WiFi settings and then reenter the info. Be sure that you have the correct WiFi connection you are trying to access and turn on the option to see the password as you type it. That should help.

Now if that doesn't work, try your tablet on another WiFi and see if it will connect. If it does, then I would start to wonder if the WiFi you have is limited in the number of devices it will let you connect. Some carrier's/service provider's do put limitations.

Solution
Apr 29, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from footprintsrk : "Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Error Message"

I own a Samsung Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet. Every time I try to hook it up to our Wi-Fi system it says "authentication error occurred." I can't put in my Wi-Fi password because of this "authentication error occurred". My password has been used on our laptop, PC and other devices so i know the Wi-Fi password works just fine. I just can't seem to figure out how to get rid of this "authentication error occurred" . I will say the tablet has worked in the past without that message. My husband and I moved not that long ago so we had to change our Wi-Fi everything. Please help anyone!