I have a sharp aquos LC-60EQ10U I started getting flashes on the screen. The image jumping. Showing a double image. Started li

Solution
Okay. Here is your firmware:
Sharp support
You will need to download that zip file, then extract it to the root folder of a usb jump drive. Follow all the procedures correctly by reading the manual beforehand. A badly done firmware update will break your motherboard.
Hello.

Have you tried this on multiple inputs? Does the menu also exhibit this issue? Have you tried updating the TV firmware yet?

This may very well be anything at this point, such as the LCD, LCD Controller, or the Main board. If this is on every input and menu, I suggest updating the firmware first. If the problem is not solved, then I'd try to see if it is still on warranty before going elsewhere.

Benzedo

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016

Benzedo

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016
Yes. Its happening on all. In the menu also. Its out of the 1 year warranty. I havent updated the software. I'll try that. Tried resetting with the hard buttons but it didnt take it

Okay. Here is your firmware:
Sharp support
You will need to download that zip file, then extract it to the root folder of a usb jump drive. Follow all the procedures correctly by reading the manual beforehand. A badly done firmware update will break your motherboard.

Solution

Benzedo

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016