I have a surround sound with center speaker and 4 side speakers center speaker is the only one working

If the content you are playing is mono or the output of your TV is mono then only the center will play. You can try using a different sound mode on the surround sound system.
If your TV and system have digital audio out and in then use that. It will sound better than analog surround sound.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
BiggameDave49 Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 6
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 5
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
Similar threads
Question Trouble connecting projector to receiver and connecting laptop to receiver to stream video and sound to 5.1 speaker surround system
Question Audio from usb hard drive to surround sound
Question Audio from streaming on Ruko tv to Surround sound not working
Question Getting surround sound from my streaming tv using my receiver, not working
I am unable to get my surround sound Dennon to work with my Samsung Smart TV while on Netflix. Can you help me?
Solved! convert HDMI to USB at 4k resolution and surround sound capability
surround sound problem
careful, Sharp Roku TV will not give you surround-sound
streaming with Kodi and HD surround sound
Solved! Toshiba. T.v Sony old school surround sound how I hook it up
Connect Surround Sound Speakers Thru Laptop - How to?
TCL Roku 6-series - Logitech z960 surround sound system not switching between DOLBY and Stereo
Solved! I'm trying to connect my old bose DVD surround sound system to my new Samsung smart TV but can't get TV sound to come out. The
Solved! Logitech Z607 5.1 speakers
Hooking up soundbar, tv, surround sound rear speakers
Solved! Need help hooking up surround sound
How can i get the Dolby surround sound on my TLC to work on my Sony surround sound
How come my rear and center speaker s aren't not working oo my blue ray surround sound by the way u do a great job
I have a Toshiba lcd tv and have bought a Samsung surround sound system containing a subwoofer,center,and a left and right spe
What is a good Surround Sound choice for an entertainment center?

ASK THE COMMUNITY