I have a Vizio TV without a remote and without a input button on the TV and I need to change TV over to HDMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasity22

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
I need help switching my Vizio TV (Model No: VA26LHDTV10T) (Mgf. Date: December 2009) (Serial No: LTTMDAAK5001922) From TV mode to HDMI 1 mode without remote, and without an input button on the TV...

Many "universal remotes" come from a small universe.
They don't have codes for all brands and all models. You usually can't add codes that aren't listed in the instructions.
The Logitech Harmony remotes are programmed online from their huge database. Will cost a bit more but will not only have the codes but all the functions

Many "universal remotes" come from a small universe.
They don't have codes for all brands and all models. You usually can't add codes that aren't listed in the instructions.
The Logitech Harmony remotes are programmed online from their huge database. Will cost a bit more but will not only have the codes but all the functions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Streaming Video & TVs 0
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 4
F Streaming Video & TVs 5