I have a wild game innovations sd card viewer and when i hit the thing to view the photos it freezes and wont let me see them

austindouthitt29

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
I need help i have a wildgame innovations sd card reader and shen i hit the thing to view the photos it freezes and wont let me see them i have 84 pics and can not see them

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 3
R Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 3
M Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
tried taking the I've tried taking the battery out I've tried the 20 seconds thing and still get just a back light flash twic
My rca tablet won't let me pull down the top screen to see my wifi things an if I get on an game it won't let me get off the g
I have an rca windows pc mini thing or something and I’ve tried over and over to do the hard reset or the safe mode thing an
i have sprint on a tablet and i am at school and it has a triangle shaped wifi thing and it has an explanation mark on it how
Okay so I've done the hard reset on my RCA Galileo Pro tablet and it still doing the same thing it gets locked on the Galileo
I have a popwind tablet that is doing the same thing
I have a samsung galaxy tab a...its properly charge....but in a security thing....i pressed ok...then it keeps reloading the l
my Samsun CEO168 tablet is frozen. It wont turn off,wont do any thing what can I do?
My sons tablet got stolen and the only thing I have is my email that was set up is there anyway I can trace it with the email
When i turn on my nextbook 10.1 screen it won't show any thing but a screen in it light up a littlt.
my tablet keep doing the same thing but say sumsung galaxy tab a power by android at first it had the power logo the shut off
My tablet come on it show the dogs and thing it show rca and that is all
when I cut on my RCA tablet the RCA symbol which is in the black screen is the only thing that it gets too and then it freezes
I cannot connect my Pendo pad to my wireless internet. And as I am not up to date and how to do things with computer and such,
run powerpoint viewer on Android

ASK THE COMMUNITY