I have a zte phone that was under metro pcs, It don't have a SIM card. I want it unlocked so I can use the phone for my T-Mobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2018
I have a ZTE phone that was originally through Metro PCS it don't have a SIM card and I want to use it for T-Mobile how do I get it unlocked

Solution
If its really a metro pcs phone it has to have a sim card slot. I repeat it has to have a sim card slot. Zte uses a tray on the side of the phone. There will be a tiny little hole. Take a small paper clip and insert into hole and the sim tray will pop out. Metro service requires a sim so if yours does not have this it is not a metro phone. Also metro pcs is owned by tmobile and uses the same exact towers. No need to unlock a metro phone to use on tmobile and vise versa. If a metro phone doesn't work with tmobile the imei is bad
Oct 11, 2018
If its really a metro pcs phone it has to have a sim card slot. I repeat it has to have a sim card slot. Zte uses a tray on the side of the phone. There will be a tiny little hole. Take a small paper clip and insert into hole and the sim tray will pop out. Metro service requires a sim so if yours does not have this it is not a metro phone. Also metro pcs is owned by tmobile and uses the same exact towers. No need to unlock a metro phone to use on tmobile and vise versa. If a metro phone doesn't work with tmobile the imei is bad

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.