I have an Android 4.2 wifi touch screen zeepad 7.0, I wasn't too be able to get internet service to be able to skype, game, su

Veronica Holley

Estimable
Feb 8, 2014
Need internet service for android 4.2 tablet Zeepad 7.0. How do I get internet service for this to be able to use it?? I'm kinda illiterate on these things and am lost. Want to be able to skype, game, surf web, set up all my e-mail accounts. What company provides service for tablets and what do I do too get it going I my tablet. At reasonable price.

Solution
Enter the password or choose a different wifi network/signal. Ones that do not have password protection on them will not have the little lock symbol on their signal strength meter. Secured ones have the little lock symbol plus they say 'Secured with..." below their network name.

Veronica Holley

Estimable
Feb 8, 2014

Ok James, first, Thank You so much for helping me with this. Now, hot another dumb question for you.... how do you sign on with Wi-Fi?? Every time I have tried to use a Wi-Fi connection it tells me I need a password to sign on. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't figure this out!! It's really getting frustrating to not be able to use my jelly bean like thought was going to be able to. I know everyone has to learn how to use things but geesh, I really feel dumb with this and thought I was going to be able to get this sign on n go to town I the web.... what a disappointment thus had become for me. Sigh....

popatim

Splendid
Enter the password or choose a different wifi network/signal. Ones that do not have password protection on them will not have the little lock symbol on their signal strength meter. Secured ones have the little lock symbol plus they say 'Secured with..." below their network name.

Solution

James Weimar

Honorable
Sep 25, 2013

Your table will only comfortably access the internet if you have personal wifi access.this requires in house high speed internet connection or open network access. You would need the password on any "protected" network.

James Weimar

Honorable
Sep 25, 2013
Veronica
Most telephone service provide rd offer high speed internet service. If you have a 4G smartphone you may be able to use it as a wifi hot spot, if so, you can follow the phone's help instructions. Hope this helps.