I have an older model RCA TV & I am frustrated trying to watch a DVD hard to get it going.

hang-the-9

Titan
You may want to provide some details about exactly what the issues is. Was everything hooked up and working but this one DVD is not? Is this a new setup? What exactly do you have, how are you trying to connect it? Sony and RCA made many products that have all sorts of connections.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Leacrocky Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 8
Similar threads
Question Hard drive to older TV
How do I hook up a older Yamaha receaver to a tcl 65 inch HD 4g tv
Solved! Is it possible to connect a ps1 that has a red yellow and white av to an older tv that has yellow and white av plug-in
Solved! I have no coax input on my older tv. How do I hook up an antenna?
Solved! Select "ok" without remote on older vizio tv
Hook up older t.v with no coaxial input
Solved! I have an older Sony RM-YD 034 TV...probably not going to work? Right
Solved! I have a samsung android smartphone. I want to use as a tv remote for an older model magnavox box tv. Please advise. Thank
How to hook up a direct tv genni to a older Toshiba floor model tv
How do I hook up an older model pioneer receiver to my New Philips smart tv. I have antenna no cable box
Can i connect my older model flat screet to my phone with hdmi but i got hdmi hooked up to my cable converter box to tv
Older model Element TV plugged in firestick to but no signal
Connect my Android phone to older model television to RCA jacks only
can i use a blueray player on an older model tv with dvi so I can stream netflix?
I have a Vizio TV that is a older model it has recently became stuck on the photo menu I have lost the remote How can I change
How to hook a JVC older model surround receiver to a newer LG TV?
Need codes for pairing for a 55" vizio older model smart tv plz help so frustrated
How to attach a LG Blu ray player (model BP 155) to an older Bose surround sound system
Have Sanyo 55" tv going into directv box. Have Mitsubishi M-VR400 receiver and Sanyo FWSA205E Sound Base, also older model dvd
How to connect a DVD HDMI media stream to a older model tv

ASK THE COMMUNITY